The following are the guidelines for authors to prepare their manuscripts.
All submitted manuscripts must be in English, either in standard American English or in standard British English.
Submitted manuscripts must be no longer than 25 pages. Any submissions exceeding this length will not be accepted until the authors reduce the same. Manuscripts must be single spaced (Times New Roman Size 12 fonts), including all references and footnotes.
The title page of the manuscript must be a separate page that must appear before the text and must contain the following:
- Title of the submission – The title of your manuscript must be both descriptive and brief. You are requested to avoid abbreviations, acronyms and formulae.
- Names and affiliation of the authors – Both the given and family names of all authors must be mentioned clearly. The full name and postal address of the location of the authors’ affiliations (i.e. where the work or research was performed) must be mentioned clearly below the name of the authors. The postal address must include all relevant details such as country name and postal code. The contact information of the authors may also be provided should they wish, including their postal address, telephone number and email ID.
- Corresponding Author – One author must be designated as the ‘corresponding author’, i.e. the one that will handle all the correspondence with the Journal, including at various stages pre and post publication of the submission. Full telephone numbers, including ISD and area codes, email ID and full postal address for this author must be provided to ensure smooth communication.
- Sponsoring Information – it is compulsory that any sponsoring or supporting institution or organization relevant to the submission be mentioned in the title page.
An abstract of between 200-300 words is required for submission. It is recommended that the abstract be brief and purely factual. It must contain the following information – the purpose/objective of the research conducted, methodology used, its results and any significant conclusions from the same. As it may be used separately from the longform research article, it must also be comprehensive. As such, due to its short length, it is advised that references be avoided in the abstract unless absolutely necessary. In case references are cited, they must be provided in full and must not be added to the reference list.
The proceedings will be published in an electronic journal, keywords are all the more important. Keywords must be provided immediately after the abstract. No more than eight keywords will be accepted. It is also recommended that these keywords not contain plural terms and multiple concepts.
Subdivision of Manuscript
The manuscript must be divided into clear subsections to improve its readability. The abstract must not be included as a section.
Presentation of Tables and Figures
Tables and figures must be presented in the text of the manuscript and must adhere to the latest APA style format.
- We use the APA style of referencing and all manuscripts must strictly adhere to the same.
- Additionally, please note that it is compulsory that all references cited in the body of the manuscript must be provided in full in the reference list and conversely, all citations in the reference list must have been cited in the body of the manuscript. In case any unpublished texts or results and any personal communications are used for the manuscript, they must not be cited in the reference list. In case any of these are used, they must only be mentioned in the text. Any items accepted for publication can be referenced provided the citation includes the phrase ‘in press’ to indicate this.
- References must be arranged alphabetically and then chronologically where necessary. If multiple references are used from the same author in the same year, then they must be indicated using letters placed after year of publication. (‘a’, ‘b’, ‘c’ etc.)